- Planning and research
Decide exactly what you need or want in advance of the sales. This will avoid buying unsuitable clothes that you don’t need and won’t wear again. Set yourself a budget. This is the best way to stop yourself from overspending and starting the new year with a credit card bill the size of the phone directory. Prioritise each of the items that you would like to buy and then stop when you get to your budget. Browse your favourite shops in advance of the sales to check out what is on offer and what is likely to be in the sale. If you can try on your favourite items and make a note of which size fits best.
- On the day
Go well prepared and dress appropriately. Get up early, have a good breakfast and get to your first choice of shop in time for opening. Wear
- One thing that you can do to increase sales is to give incentives to your staff for them to exert more effort to sell your product. Sometimes, workers feel unmotivated because of financial reasons, especially if their salary is not so big. You have to keep them motivated by giving incentives. For example, you can reward the employee with the highest sales for the month with a free vacation trip, a gadget or home appliance, or additional bonus. Make their efforts appreciated and be kind to your staff so that they will also be concerned with your business.
- Another tip on how to increase sales is to hold events or to create buzz about your company. You can hold a re-opening party, an inventory sale, or a charity drive. You can also send a press release article to your local newspaper. This way, people will know that something new is
- Site Flow – The clients need to be able to purchase goods and services online with ease of access and utmost efficiency. This can be done by making sure that the site offers limited and only important information to the client.
The site should be in arranged in an orderly manner such that there is a clear understanding of the process of purchasing and it is done efficiently with ease. This will entice and increase the number of customers and therefore boost sales.
- Pricing Strategy – The final amount of the purchased items should be shown to the online users before purchasing or ordering them. This enlightens them on how much they are spending and thus makes it easier for them to stick to their budget.
- Product Pages – The most important requirement that your product pages should have is excellent photos with detailed specifications. The clients should also be
- Thank You/Download Page. As soon as your client completes their purchase, where do they go next? Don’t use the default thank you page that comes with your shopping cart service, you know, the one that says something like, “thank you for your purchase”, or “your order is being processed”. Instead create your own. If you’re selling a digital product, this will be the download page where they access their product; if it’s a program then this page will tell them what to do next.
- Autoresponders (Automated Email Messages) for Follow Up. After someone completes their purchase, set up a series of automated emails (autoresponders) that helps them make the most of their new purchase and builds the relationship with you too.
- Shopping Cart. Create a product in your shopping cart service and add the link to purchase the product on to the sales page.
- Merchant Account/Paypal or Both. Determine who
Plan your Budget
It is important that you make a list of items you need. Before you leave your home to shop for groceries and other household items, make a list of items that you plan to buy. Once you reach the store, buy only those items that are in your list. Avoid impulse buying as it can increase your expenses and will little money to buy necessities.
Be cautious of Discount Sales
Most stores come out with clearance sale that can help customers buy products at a discounted price. Even though clearance sale can offer great deals, they can also entice you to overspend. Also, there are many stores that have discount sales every weekend or fortnight. If you decide to shop at every single sale, you are likely to buy products that you don’t need.
Get Generic Products
Buying generic products can reduce your monthly expenses by … Read the rest
I have found a four easy ways to save more money at the outlet mall, here’s how:
- Visit the Outlet Mall website: most outlet malls will post their sales information and special promotions on their website. Once you know when the sales are going to be, you can plan your trip to the mall.
- Join the Shopper Program: while you are on the outlet mall website, check to see if they have a preferred or VIP shopper program. Sign up is usually free and the benefit is priceless. By being a member of the shopper program, you can gain access to special coupons that you can print out and take with you to the outlet mall. Also, you can receive emails notifying you of upcoming sales.
- Sign up for the Mailing List: if you have a store at the outlet mall that you love to shop at, be sure to