- Thank You/Download Page. As soon as your client completes their purchase, where do they go next? Don’t use the default thank you page that comes with your shopping cart service, you know, the one that says something like, “thank you for your purchase”, or “your order is being processed”. Instead create your own. If you’re selling a digital product, this will be the download page where they access their product; if it’s a program then this page will tell them what to do next.
- Autoresponders (Automated Email Messages) for Follow Up. After someone completes their purchase, set up a series of automated emails (autoresponders) that helps them make the most of their new purchase and builds the relationship with you too.
- Shopping Cart. Create a product in your shopping cart service and add the link to purchase the product on to the sales page.
- Merchant Account/Paypal or Both. Determine who
Plan your Budget
It is important that you make a list of items you need. Before you leave your home to shop for groceries and other household items, make a list of items that you plan to buy. Once you reach the store, buy only those items that are in your list. Avoid impulse buying as it can increase your expenses and will little money to buy necessities.
Be cautious of Discount Sales
Most stores come out with clearance sale that can help customers buy products at a discounted price. Even though clearance sale can offer great deals, they can also entice you to overspend. Also, there are many stores that have discount sales every weekend or fortnight. If you decide to shop at every single sale, you are likely to buy products that you don’t need.
Get Generic Products
Buying generic products can reduce your monthly expenses by … Read the rest
I have found a four easy ways to save more money at the outlet mall, here’s how:
- Visit the Outlet Mall website: most outlet malls will post their sales information and special promotions on their website. Once you know when the sales are going to be, you can plan your trip to the mall.
- Join the Shopper Program: while you are on the outlet mall website, check to see if they have a preferred or VIP shopper program. Sign up is usually free and the benefit is priceless. By being a member of the shopper program, you can gain access to special coupons that you can print out and take with you to the outlet mall. Also, you can receive emails notifying you of upcoming sales.
- Sign up for the Mailing List: if you have a store at the outlet mall that you love to shop at, be sure to